Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quick Chanel Haul!

As I was out shopping in Dillard's today, I passed by the Chanel counter and decided to make a stop. I wasn't even going to look at the cosmetics, but realized my want for the famous Vitalumière Aqua foundation. The lady at the counter just wanted to try everything on me! After matching my foundation shade, she put the lusion D'ombre Long Wear luminous Eyeshadow in #86 all over my lid and into mu crease, and popped lusion D'ombre Long Wear luminous Eyeshadow in #86 right near my lashes on my upper and lower lash lines! I got so many complements on my makeup as I continued shopping, I couldn't believe it! She was so sweet and I ended up walking away with my First Chanel makeup items! Here are some photos of the products! (I'm in my phone, so quality is low... Sorry!)

Vitalumière Aqua in shade 20 Beige

Illusion D'ombre Long Wear luminous Eyeshadow in #84 Èpatant

lusion D'ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in #86 Ébloui

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! :)

~Abby and Alicia