Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beauty: Alicia's Would You Rather Beauty Edition!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? Loose all of my Pallettes and shadows!

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Chop it all off! Nothing worse that straw like uneven ends!

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Pink!!!

If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup? I'm currently on a makeup ban... well al least im really monitoring myself! So clothing!

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? Eyeliner as lipstick!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? Sephora! I mean I'd miss MAC, but really?

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? Lip color!

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? Winter clothes in the summer, cuz it gets freezing here in the winter!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round? Bright nails!

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? Eye Product! I could maybe live without eyeliner, but never without lip balm!

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun? i'm a pony girl!

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? Never use lip gloss! I love my polish too much!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday? Why would i sharpie them in if i didnt shave them off? But sharpie! Eyebrows take forever to grow back!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? Nail polish! As much as i love it, makeup wins!

Answer these questions! I want to know what you would choose! :)

xoxo
~Alicia and Abby

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I loved reading your answers! (:
    I did this tag too! http://sparklealways.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-youre-it.html
    <3 Lizzy
    *Don't forget to check out my post 'Quick Question' (:
    www.sparklealways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely check it out! excited to see your answers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)

~Abby and Alicia