Monday, July 25, 2011

Beauty Review: Flowerbomb

     I thought I should share one of my favorite perfumes! Its been my go to perfume sense I got it in April. It's the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume! Its honestly one of the best smelling perfumes in my collection! I had been holding off getting the perfume, and right as I was going to cave I received it for my birthday! With the name of the perfume you would expect a crazy floral scent, which I am not a fan of. Sephora.com discribes the scent as: 


This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, and Ballerina Freesia bloom on a base of Patchouli.


The scent is a very strong yummy scent that stays on the skin for a decent amount of time. I find that it lingers on me for most of the day! It's also very strong so you don't have to use too many sprays. With that said, the perfume does have a set back: its price! A 1 oz. bottle will run you around $75! For me though, if its a scent that you LOVE and would give up all other perfumes for it, its worth it! I also love the bottle and it look super chic sitting up on my desk!


What do you think of this fragrance? 


xoxo
~Alicia and Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)

~Abby and Alicia