Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review: Revlon Cream Shadows!

Khakis Suede

I recently renewed my love for cream products (besides my beloved everyday benefit cream shadow) after I was forced to coat, my eyes in Vaseline. It wasn't that bad, however I loved the sheen it gave my lid and the shimmery creamy texture. The next day in a routine trip to Ulta (with a coupon) I decided to pick up my second quad of the Revlon creams. I was going to pick up two because of the buy one get one %50 off, but I held back and stuck with one. The two I currently own are Khakis Suede and Not Just Nudes.

Pros: One of the pros to these cream shadows is the price. One of the quads will run you anywhere from $4-6 for 3.4 total g. of product. You can also get them on sale and snag them for an even lower price! Another thing I love about these is the shade range. Each quad has beautiful shades that complement each other beautifully, and also has various finishes from mattes to shimmers to high shimmer. Throughout the quads you have many different shades to choose, from purples, to bright summer colors, to neutral wearable shades. I also love the creamy formula. They are creamier than MAC paint pots, NYX jumbo pencils, and my Benefit cream shadow/liner.

Cons: The biggest con is that they crease! This can be avoided if you prime your lids and set it with a powder shadow. If shadows never crease on you could skip setting them, and they will work just fine! The only other con is the packaging. It does come with a mirror, but it does feel a little cheep. But for me, that’s not a big factor.

Overall I think if you have a good primer these are worth a try! If you don’t have a primer go pick on up! I love the NYX and L’oreal De Crease!

xoxo
~Alicia and Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)

~Abby and Alicia